Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Waitin' on Baby

Well we've been at 3cm and 80% for about 2 weeks now with no change. (boo) Which I guess is a good thing because when I went grocery shopping I filled my freezer and haven't been able to make my freezer meals yet because theres no room for them! But I have my hospital bag all nice and packed! Baby Blankets are made burp rags and finished and the only thing I could possibly do more to prepare for him is to buy him an outfit that matches his siblings for Christmas! (I probably will because I love the kids in their new shirts (or whole outfits as maybe necessary) for Christmas!) They just look so cute! Who knows maybe I'll go crazy and get Rob and I shirts or sweaters to match too!

We are ALL getting our hair cut today! I am a little nervous (not really nervous but I can't think of a better word) for little Miss Andi to get her hair cut for the first time EVER!! But she's over two and needs it so I decided that instead of me cutting it I would take her to my hair appointment and let her get it done. So Rocky will get his hair cut this afternoon (by me) and then the rest of us are going in to get it done. (Rob can't always have his hair cut by me because 1 I don't like doing it 2 he has SO MUCH hair we need to thin it out every time, but I can't do that (so we do every other hair cut) 3 We really love Clarisa doing our hair!
I got a hair cut that was really bad a few months ago and I have been growing my hair out and Clarisa did a GREAT job fixing it but I still hate the cut it's just not me and I don't like it at all. It's not bad (especially if you would have seen the before, that was HORRID!!) but it's not a cut that I would EVER choose for me and I find it really annoying and just hate it. I've also (before the horrible hair cut) started to grow my hair back out, and now I don't know what to do suffer thru the hair style I don't like or cut it short again into a style I do like. So I'll post pictures of what I decide because at this point I have no idea what to do!

** I wrote the above a few days ago and can't find my camera cord so no pictures sorry! **

Basically you can count this as a separate post...

So here we are about 4 cm and 80%. This is taking forever! I have NEVER felt THIS uncomfortable in a pregnancy, he's really making me want to never get pregnant again...
I now go to the doctor twice a week, and it stinks I get to be monitored for an hour and the bands that they wrap around your belly are HORRIBLE!! (Someone please invent something different to go on the belly when they are monitoring your contractions and babies heart beat!) whoever did the ones they currently have I think were thinking "huh, how can we make a pregnant woman going into labor more uncomfortable?" Because there's just no way to feel comfortable with those around my enormous belly. I also get an ultrasound as well once a week which is fun, unless it takes the full 30mins and then it stinks... because you have to lay uncomfortably while they watch my babies lungs in action.
On the brighter side I get checked twice a week... (I guess it might be a little brighter if there was actual change (like enough that we'd be having the baby) I have LOTS of (awesome) contractions and they get regular and stay regular (about every 5 mins) for about 2 hours and then they begin to get further apart so that has been frustrating. I get so excited like alright time to call Rob and then they stop and I just want to cry.
Crying has been a higher on the list of things that happen lately, because I am so fat and uncomfortable I just don't know what to do, my skin is so tight that it's itchy and just makes you feel like you can't relax! I NEVER sleep, it has been virtually impossible to sleep for more than an hour or so at a time. So now night time and I have a love/hate relationship because I am just so ready for it because I am exhausted but then I can't sleep and can't get comfortable! I guess most people have stopped reading long ago because let's face it this whole post has pretty much been a Sireena let's it all out time.

So let's get to the cute things in life, like how my cutie son wakes up every morning and goes to the Christmas tree and says "Merry Christmas." He also like's to rein-act Mickey's Christmas Carol by putting a key in me (like Scrooge does when he opens the door) he then has me say "Scrooooooooge" and then he (acting as Scrooge) says "Jacob Marley? NO! it can't be!!" then he squeezes my nose and wants my to shout "Ouch!" Sometimes the roles are reversed but either way it's one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

Andi has a long list of things she's afraid of; leaves, turkeys (not real ones fake ones) and Spiders! We have a bad habit of occasionally teasing her and getting a little piece of lint and blowing it in her direction while we yell "Oh No! Spider!" Rocky thinks it's HILARIOUS! Andi screams and cries (a lot) we really need to get it on video! She is our chatty little girl she tells us about everything and all her emotions and tells us what everything is! She never stops talking and 95% of the time I LOVE it!

Well my children and now up from quiet time and it's time to get back to them so the next update will probably/hopefully be announcing our little one has FINALLY arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment