Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Husband

I have the most wonderful, Amazing, INCREDIBLE, husband ever! He has been so great the past few weeks as my pain intensifies and things keep getting left undone. Not only is he going to school full-time, but he's also working, and last night was in-particularly hard. I couldn't sleep and I was in a lot of pain, he got up to get me a warm rag and drink of water. Then he got up with the kids changed diapers/underwear got them a movie going and all settled in while he got ready for work, so that I could sleep longer! And if that weren't enough he also unloaded the dish washer and put the couple of dishes I left in the sink last night in! He's such a sweet help and keeps rubbing my feet or back and trying to keep me comfortable. I love him so much and am so grateful for the wonderful Husband and Father he is. I am so blessed with such a wonderful little family, and I can't imagine what life would be like without him.

Thank you Honey for all the hard work you do for our family. You make us all so happy and comfortable. I am so relieved that I get to spend eternity with you. I can't think of anything better! You are amazing! I love you fiercely!

No comments:

Post a Comment