Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Haven't had much to say..

So I skipped out for a couple of weeks due to having nothing to share with everyone, haha. But I'm back so here goes my randomness...

We took the kids pictures a couple of weeks ago, we learned that me sweet baby girl is TERRIFIED of leaves. Who knew, I didn't know that they were scary but I was very wrong. The poor thing I have to drive back home and get Daddy, (the only one who can cure the tears about a fear) and finished taking the pictures. (Rocky loved the leaves and was so sad to leave, he loved running through them and hitting them with sticks) I just can't believe how fast they are growing up it is crazy! I was looking at pictures from the same time last year and I just can't believe how much they have changed.

Rocky has begun talking (finally) and is just such a wonderful brother! I can't believe how sweet he is when Andi gets hurt, or is sad. He just loves her and takes such good care of her! I am so proud of him! Earlier this week we were having family home evening and learning about Gratitude and Thanksgiving, we read a talk from the 1982 October General Conference and talked about things we can/should thank our Heavenly Father for, I love that both my kids we're thankful for Mickey Mouse. (he's a big hit at our house, we just love the older cartoons of him!) And then at bedtime when he said his prayers he said "thank you for toys, thank you for Mickey..." It was very sweet.

I am getting very tired of being pregnant... I am so grateful to be a woman who has the ability to get pregnant and carry a child but it is hard. And with each pregnancy it has gotten harder and on me physically. My contractions start earlier and it seems that I have more and more pains that I can't do anything about and it makes me have to sit on the couch WAY more than I would like to! It makes me feel like a bad Mom, I just sit with them on the floor and play as much as I can. But it's not the same and I miss chasing them and jumping around with them, and every time I do that I start having lots of contractions and have to go back to reading books to them or something less physical. I guess that's the price I pay this pregnancy. I can't wait to meet our little boy, to hold him and to feel that sweet joy of knowing that the last months have all been leading up to that moment. When he first holds your finger and you get to hold him close (in a much more comfortable way) and know that you would do it all over again for that just that one moment. And I get to sleep again, (I know newborns are supposed to keep you awake and your supposed to "enjoy" the sleep now, but I sleep more and WAY better when I am not pregnant, plus even when it's not more it's better sleep so I am ready) Only a little over 5 weeks, (hopefully!)

No comments:

Post a Comment