Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh Wednesday

Preschool was good we worked on the letter B. I had made beehives for the kids with big black letter B and had printed and cut out lots of bees for them to color and put into the hive. Andi loved it and did AWESOME. She kept telling me the b sound and just really loved our story that we read to go with the lesson. Rocky didn't want to color his bees unless Mommy helped and I was trying to help both children. I had cut out the bees the night before and lightly taped them onto a piece of construction paper so that the could color and them move the bee's themselves into the hive. I am glad I put all the work into the lesson and coloring project even though I cut out 18 bees (9 for each of them) only 6 were used... Oh well. Hopefully Rocky remembers he can color by himself again soon!

We went to the pet store to take in a water sample to make sure our water was good before we added more fish. Sure enough there was a high (but not bad) ammonia level so we have to wait till Saturday before we can add more. But at least we know so hopefully all our fish won't die (again) Thank you Petco for having a 30 day guarantee on your fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment