Monday, October 3, 2011

Rocky can ROLL his belly!

Rocky during family home evening, (which neither child really paid any attention) they instead sat there (more like ran around) showing each other their belly. But the FUNNIEST thing happened when Rocky started rolling his belling. I think I might need to get a video camera it's pretty much hilarious. Hopefully they will remember anything from our short lesson on how to pray.

Christmas shopping has begun! (it may seem early but I want to be done before Thanksgiving, so I can enjoy the Holiday and focus on teaching our children about Christmas and I'll need time to finish all their homemade gifts!) I am taking care of Andi's presents from Mommy and Daddy this week. I am really excited to get her gifts because she's our only girl so far and she's SO girlie! She's is getting lots of girl gifts this year and I am excited to see her face! And it's fun to see the differences between the two! (Rocky will definitely be ready for another boy to play with!)


No comments:

Post a Comment